Best ever Imports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Warrington Wonder and Incomparable Immortal
Best ever Import by a Country mile

Overall, there did not seem to be a level of rugby league that Fulton did not find success at whether it was at club, state or international level as a player or even a coach. It didn’t seem to matter as his skillset and knowledge of the game were second to none.
A career worthy of him of being selected as one of the original four post war Immortals that included Gasnier, Churchill and Irvine. The former Manly and Easts star was a player who could single handily turn a game on its head with his creative and unorthodox style of play and his competitiveness to win was always on show. Since the turn of the second World War, you will be hard pressed to find a player who has been able to forge a career that has yielded as much success at club and representative level both as a player and a coach. It remains a true testament to the leader that Fulton was and will always be.

Aussie RL 1978 003.jpg

Depends on if you class Kiwis and Islanders as imports as well.

And Queenslander's :rofl:

IMO the best Poms we had were Mal Reilly and Kevin Ward (do we class Bozo and Ian Roberts as Poms since they were born there? @:p )

The best Kiwis/Islanders were Matthew Ridge, Kieran Foran, Steve Matai, Jorge and AFB.

And the best banana benders were Fatty, Rowdy, DCE and Kerry Boustead.
I think ridge was part middle eastern, not necessarily Polynesian?

BTW I could reply directly to your post SER8 because it said I wasn't allowed.

That's a bit weird (assuming you meant you could not reply). So you're saying there's no reply button in the bottom right of ser8's post for you? - To the right of the like and +quote buttons?

I mean ser8 is a bit snobby at times...but he still usually accepts replies (lol)

Regarding how good Ellery Hanley was, that's why Terry Lamb took him out. The Sharks did the same to Mal Reilly. They had no choice actually, if Reilly plays then Manly win, he was that good. (Luckily we still had Bozo!)

Knocker Norton was also in the very highest class, other pommies of note include Morley and a bloke called Mike Stephenson, @Freddo would probabaly remember him well
Stevo playing for the chocolate soldiers. Mean looking hombre. I remember him more as a damn good commentator on the ABC
AEFC9923-67E8-4C49-821D-25AE6DB0734A.jpeg

That's a bit weird (assuming you meant you could not reply). So you're saying there's no reply button in the bottom right of ser8's post for you? - To the right of the like and +quote buttons?

I mean ser8 is a bit snobby at times...but he still usually accepts replies (lol)
Hit reply like I did on thsi post, typed my stuff and hit post reply. Said I can't do this (didn't read the whole message because I had a few earlier and thought this was to do with new member training wheels). Just deleted all the quotes and verbage from SER8's post that I was replying to and posted which it did OK. Maybe to do with the embedded tipping comp msg, I hope you can understand this waffle. About to see If it accepts this reply to your post. Hang on......

Snobby? I'm just about the most humble person I ever met
:devil:
Stuey davis socks replied to you OK so perhaps it was finger trouble and if this one works no problem. Maybe these posts can be deleted as they have nought to do with the main subject?

1) Reilly
2) Ward
3) that really good Kiwi Centre ( forget his name now , and not one of the Iro’s)

No, I know Tinker personally the one I was thinking about was Craig Innes, I thought he was fantastic.
Yep both super
Williams not only didn’t let you down- he got it done
As for Innes- the try off Tooves grubbed against Illawarra in the Gf Was gold - his defence near the best I’ve seen and the fend on Matt Sing against Roosters after a mighty fight back the best don’t argue I think ever - against a quality defender

In saying that Mark I was super pumped when Kev Iro signed and though didn’t deliver to my expectations- had a few crazy attacking moments- particularly off Lyons against the Raiders

Great credentials but largely underwhelming I thought.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8