Best and Worst signings 2017....SO Far

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vaughn has been great.
Mitch Rein would have to get a mention for biggest waste of money.
They said the other day he's on some coin too.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...8&hl=en-au&client=safari#imgrc=ZkiZbavlBhJT0M:
This picture says it all really. Dumb as dogsh1t. My missus can't stand him, bewildered as to why Gus signed him on a long term contract on huge money. She's inching closer and closer to becoming a Sea Eagles girl. Tamou could be the final catalyst in pushing her over to the Brookvale army.

My missus is a Panther too Kevin, no getting out of it though. She's been in love with Brandy Alexander for about 20yrs now, obviously she's easily pleased, hence marrying me

My missus is a Panther too Kevin, no getting out of it though. She's been in love with Brandy Alexander for about 20yrs now, obviously she's easily pleased, hence marrying me
Damn, it's getting closer to 30yrs. Where the hell did those freaking years go:eek::(

Best Value Signing:
Brian Kelly

Tautau Moga
Zane Tetevano
Josh Addo-Carr
Michael Gordon
Nene Macdonald
Brenko Lee

Best Signing:
Paul Vaughan

Cameron McInnes
Jarrod Wallace
Luke Keary
Blake Green
Akuila Uate
Kieran Foran

Worst Signing:
Kevin Proctor

James Tamou
Robbie Farah
Jamie Buhrer
Rory Kostjasyn
Siosia Vave
Mitch Rein
Robbie Rochow
Edrick Lee

I think we have done extremely well on the recruitment front this year probably the best of all clubs followed by the Dragons and then Roosters.

Penrith have probably struck out with a couple of their signings and the Sharks and Knights haven't added much either.

Idris and T-Rex will have to be on the worst buy lists after both doing ACL's and are out for the season.

Addo-Carr has been fantastic. Kelly has been a stand out.

Uate has been outstanding. From Reggies at the Knights to his form for us is a testament to how we have been able to take older players who were thought to be done but have rejuvenated their careers.

Benji Marshall has been a waste. Where were they going to put him? The Dragons fans even hated him.

Id have to say Uate. He's been near faultless joining the team. His runs out of dummy half have been fantastic. His hands under the highball have been solid. His name has been tossed around for Origin so he must be doing something pretty right.
Had so many doubters before the season started and he's made them rethink their opinions.
Yup his running game has been great as per usual but man oh man I remember that Roosters game when he was getting peppered with bombs and doing it so easy..Look everyone knew he had talent - sounds like he's very much a confidence player. TB told him he would be our first picked winger and knowing the coach has faith has made him really kick on... Onya Akuila and Go Manly!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...8&hl=en-au&client=safari#imgrc=ZkiZbavlBhJT0M:
This picture says it all really. Dumb as dogsh1t. My missus can't stand him, bewildered as to why Gus signed him on a long term contract on huge money. She's inching closer and closer to becoming a Sea Eagles girl. Tamou could be the final catalyst in pushing her over to the Brookvale army.

Get her there champion !! Sell her on Barrett. My missus loves the bloke (quietly, so do I hahahaha)

Jackson Hastings is proving to be a steal. I hope we sign him quickly, before his stock rises too much though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6