Best and Worst signings 2017....SO Far

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Best signing though maybe a little 1 eyed...for mine is Brian Kelly - the kid has not only been quality in attack, but great defensively also....plus does the tough stuff when needed every game.
Worst signing so far imo, is James Tamou....expected him to really lead the Panthers, but has been very ordinary...along with the team.

Best signing though maybe a little 1 eyed...for mine is Brian Kelly - the kid has not only been quality in attack, but great defensively also....plus does the tough stuff when needed every game.
Worst signing so far imo, is James Tamou....expected him to really lead the Panthers, but has been very ordinary...along with the team.
Agree on Tamou...never rated him.Doesnt realise how big and strong he is and plays below potential. No mongrel in him either and no leadership lol dud buy

Yer maxta i was talking to a mate who coached jamie lyon at wee waa when he was a kid , and i said to him that it would be a miracle to get another one of him . His response was that brian kelly could become a special player .

Kelly for us definitely
Mcinnes for St George is a good one for them
Tamou is a stand out as worst buy so far

Agree on Tamou...never rated him.Doesnt realise how big and strong he is and plays below potential. No mongrel in him either and no leadership lol dud buy
Yeah, the only time that I ever saw him play with any mongrel was his first ever State of Origin game and nothing ever since then.

For us, BK was the best signing with Green a close second.

Overall I think Keary as the chooks really needed someone like him and its paying dividends.

Agree on Tamou as well as worst signing. That is a lot of money for a player going no where. Yet he will still make origin.

Keary the best, Tamou the worst imo

Long term Hastings could be the best if we lock him in long term and he reaches his potential (2 big "ifs" there though)

Best - Vaughan (and for us) Kelly and Green

Worst - Tamou considering they are paying him 800k Farah close second.

Best - Kelly or Foran
Worst - Vave or Tamou, both looking much flatter this season (although never seen Tamou as a good player)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8