Best 5 players in todays game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett Stewart
DCE
Thurston
Cam Smith (pains me to say it)
Jamie Lyon

*cant agree with S Johnson being in top 5. He has an element of inconsistency in his game that prevents me from listing him

How are people putting DCE in the top 5 Rugby League players in the world? Not trying to be rude, but really? On what basis?

How are people putting DCE in the top 5 Rugby League players in the world? Not trying to be rude, but really? On what basis?

Best defensive half in the comp
Has the best kicking game in the comp
Possibly the second best half in the comp
Premiership is his first year leading a team
Dally m rookie of the year 2011
Dally m halfback of the year 2013
Best running halfback in the comp
Clive Churchill 2013 on a losing team
IMO if you want someone to kick a field goal to win a game he will never miss
Coming into his prime years and has already done everything there is to do in the game of rugby league accept win dally m award which he will win in 2016

Best defensive half in the comp
Has the best kicking game in the comp
Possibly the second best half in the comp
Premiership is his first year leading a team
Dally m rookie of the year 2011
Dally m halfback of the year 2013
Best running halfback in the comp
Clive Churchill 2013 on a losing team
IMO if you want someone to kick a field goal to win a game he will never miss
Coming into his prime years and has already done everything there is to do in the game of rugby league accept win dally m award which he will win in 2016

Your saying he's better than Thurston, Cronk, Johnson, Hunt & others? Big call mate. I just think he's got a ways to go. Great halfback, don't get me wrong, but top 5 player in the world?

Your saying he's better than Thurston, Cronk, Johnson, Hunt & others? Big call mate. I just think he's got a ways to go. Great halfback, don't get me wrong, but top 5 player in the world?
Not better than JT but better than Cronk who hasn't palyer well for 2 years and is def past his best. Better than Johnson who is inconsistent and overrated. And better than hunt who has played 1 good season. What would be your top 10 halfbacks?

1.JT
2.DCE
3.Hunt
4.Cronk
5.Johnson
6.Renyolds
7.Hodkinson
8.Marshall
9.Sezer
10.Soward

Not better than JT but better than Cronk who hasn't palyer well for 2 years and is def past his best. Better than Johnson who is inconsistent and overrated. And better than hunt who has played 1 good season. What would be your top 10 halfbacks?

1.JT
2.Cronk
3.Johnson
4.Hunt
5.DCE
6.Renyolds
7.Hodkinson
8.Marshall
9.Sezer
10.Soward

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts