Bennett is finally being found out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ce-brisbane-broncos/v557t5r0f8m510jbo13i8bciu

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...enji-marsall-claims/n5e812wmrg3s1rf9ppae6qr80

So the bloke is a public figure and gets upset about his photo being taken by the News company that pays his salary. Then bans his employer from asking any questions of him or his players in the media. Now is calling reporters liars because they reported something bad about a Broncos player, which the play denies is the truth.

This bloke is a joke. I honestly have never understood why people rated him so highly. He literally had the QLD SOO team week in, week out for over a decade. He should have won comp after comp. He has done nothing since he left St George in shambles, which was way back in 2010!

Can someone explain to me why this bloke is considered a good NRL coach? I wouldn't trade Barrett for him and I'd consider trading Barrett for a cold meat pie haha!

Since he went back to the bongos, memberships, tix sales and merchandise are up some 40 million across the brand.

The thing that I hate, and it was laid on thick leading up to the 2015 GF, was the media going on and on about how Bennett had never lost a Grand Final as a coach (at least not in this competition, he did lose a couple of BRL GF's), which we all know as total BS.

He was co-coach with Don Furner of the Canberra Raiders in 1987 when we beat them 18-8 in that years GF (in fact, if you ask some of the players from back then they would say that Bennett was more the head coach than Furner). Some tried to say that he was only the assistant coach at Canberra.....but assistant coaches don't win the Dally M Coach of the Year award like Furner and Bennett jointly won that year.

Watched Paul Kent's response to all of this, which was weak. Wayne's problem is that he can't accept that journalists make stuff up and lie.

Don't like him as a coach, but sympathise with him around media, which are vermin.

Watched Paul Kent's response to all of this, which was weak. Wayne's problem is that he can't accept that journalists make stuff up and lie.

Don't like him as a coach, but sympathise with him around media, which are vermin.
The story goes that he didn't make it up but was told the story by co-host Ben Ikin who is, of course, THE SON-IN-LAW.
Awkward! :lipssealed:

Last edited:
I think Ben is over his father-in-law ... I think he likes his mum-in-law

I actually believe kent on this one. Let's face it Milford prob is a lazy trainer. He's there star player on the field and knows it. Doesn't really matter if he punches out 8 reps instead of 10. Bennett just hates the media and at any chance is happy to create a stir. Kent went to town on him Thursday night on the Marty johns show. Called him the liar and said his attitude to the media was due to him being bitter about the paparazzi hassling he and his missus. Said a. Inch of other stuff as well. Hate Kent usually but was good seeing him call out Bennett.

You dont need to be good at what you do, just be perceived to be good at what you do. With that fame comes following and money, especially if you represent effectively a need by those who surf in your wake. Queenslanders love him because he coached the first Brisbane side in the comp to such success. The fact that he did have an almost International side of players is irrelevant. People love winners, especially winners representing their interests. Is he a great coach? That's conjectural. But I suspect Nathan Brown could have coached the initial Brisbane sides to success with the players they had

personally I never rated him and now everyone is coming round to the fact that he's no super coach. He has always had the best players in his teams. The broncos were over the cap for sure Wendell and lote on the wings? lol I mean please the thoroughbreds payed them like the storm scandal lockyer was a crock head it's leagues worst kept secret it's no surprise big dell got done. wasn't he living with lockyer? back to Wayne look at the mess he left the dragons and knights in. always gets whatever player he likes and like he did with the dragons and knights takes players with him so instead of building that team up he creates his own . he's a dud. darius should be losing with the k ighys but big daddy Wayne got him at the donkeys how cute. poor gagai is left to suffer lol pathetic really. f Wayne

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8