Bennets tantrum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Did anyone see the news with Bennet carrying on like a spoilt brat - talk about hypocritical.

Wouldnt speak to the media as part of his job but when sacked he rings up a radio station to bad mouth Stuart.

its the 3 year old mentality - dont want it until someone else does, then when they take it carries on like little girl

how do u not miss someone because of the state you live in??

I follow manly and the blues, can't stand the bronco's and i can still say that i will probably miss wayne bennett when he retires!!

Yes his time is up and he should move on, but i wouldn't be that shallow as to disregard a bloke of all his achievements and what he's done because of where i live!

something tells me no matter what was put in this thread all you read was bennett and you were gonna write that.

your probably just "fishing" as you peope call it.

Bennett is a sook. Has been using the 'they're all against us ' mentality for years but it doesn't work with Australia.

Just goes to show that Bozo and Anderson may have been better than the suggestions that 'Mickey Mouse could have coached Aust. to win International games' impression that abounds.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4