Benji - Sheens mystery fall out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
Benji Marshall's stats last Monday night:

Played: 80 mins
Tackles: 4
All runs: 3
Metres gained: 8

Possibly a record.

Something very strange going on there.

Incredible.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Something is definitely not right at the Tigers. Im just hoping the cause isnt common knowledge & the speculation grows.

Might curtail some of the rubbish articles about Manly.

Benji and Farah are at war. The team is split down the guts, Beau Ryan is in Benjis corner, Bryce Gibbs was in Wobbies corner (they got rid of him).

No news here.

The 2005 win was great for their fans (the eel,sharks etc would love to see their team win) but I think it came too early and the team has been pretty much a waste of talent ever since.

Jatz Crackers said:
Something is definitely not right at the Tigers. Im just hoping the cause isnt common knowledge & the speculation grows.

Might curtail some of the rubbish articles about Manly.

Unlikely to happen, the media love the tigers and will put a positive spin on anything they report, just the same way they manage to put a negative spin on anything to do with Manly.

bob dylan said:
Benji and Farah are at war. The team is split down the guts, Beau Ryan is in Benjis corner, Bryce Gibbs was in Wobbies corner (they got rid of him).

No news here.

heard the exact same thing a while back to!

Be super easy to fall out with Sheens I reckon.
It's his or no way. As in no way.
No-one is putting in over there.
Good.

I'm sick of the term "get out clause". From now on it should be called a "pre-emptive exit strategy".

West/Tigers, a club in crisis. It is interesting that no media hacks are investigating just what's wrong with that outfit. They all look uncomfortable with each other on the field. When a stuff up occurs on the field, they all look daggers at each other. There's no talking, no bum pats, no nothings. And dear old Ms Lotti is coming back onto the wing this weekend. I dislike Souffs, but hope they smash the TTTTiggers back to the stone age.

No love for the Tigers, so they can fall all the way to a wooden spoon.

48 missed tackle was just horrible, how the raiders didn't put 100 on them I will never know

The Dragons attack is crap.

Interestingly Marshall is not playing this weekend. Betting on the game suspended.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4