Benji - Gorne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They say he might be signing with Union, though also very likely he would sign with Bulldogs and/or Sharks.

He has already said he will never play against the Tigers so you can rule NRL out

He will end up at the Blues in Super 15 eventually, lured by the prospect of going to the Olympics with the NZ Sevens team in 2016. Don't be surprised to see Shaun Johnson go over for that reason as well

Weirdness going on this year. ASADA scandal. SBW back being the Fabio of Rugby League leaving journos drooling in his wake. Soward gone. Benji gone. 2013. What will be next? Hope it's Manly winning the title.

Benji hasnt been happy at the tigpies. I assume he go to union.

He said he will never play against the tigers, but isnt playing cronulla breaking his rule ;)

I think for the form he was showing that his asking price was too high for the Tigers. The end of an era for them. He has carried them for 7-8 years and he'll be a real success in union. He's a better player than Quade Cooper who will be the Australian 5/8, although he may not make the All Blacks team quite as easily.
The Tigers have a lot of good juniors. If they persist with them then I think they will be a top eight side in 2015.

I think the tigers could be better off without him. There team has been built around him for years. He has been good to them, but now its starting to hurt.

If it is true that he is not getting along with the coach, that cant be good for them.

Its re-building time for them.

He's more worried about his haircut than winning games for the pussies.

Hasn't done anything of note for the maggers since 2005.

The One hit wonder had ch 9 on their knees last night. Still couldnt win.

what a horrible team westy tigers are. 3 players (pungi, angry farrah & blair witch) taking up up 90% of the salary cap.

They moved on fafita, lol @ tigers!

I'm actually quite disgusted with Benji's attitude and him not even seeing out the season (I think that's right). After the game last night I only saw Warriors thanking him for the game... not one of his own seemed to even acknowledge him. In the dressing room after the game the coach was shaking each of the player's hands and Benji held out a reluctant hand and didn't even look at the coach. The man-child has some issues and in my eyes he is not moving forward and leaving the game and his team in the right way.

I don't think he won't see out the season. I thought they just meant it was the Tigers last Leichhardt match this year?

He is a unique talent but I think arrogance may have stopped him achieving all he was capable of. Still has had a stellar career so far, but can't help thinking he could have been even better than he was.

This is bad news really. Good for the Tigpies, but now they have lots of cash to spend and as a club with cap problems they will target our players.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6