Benji confirmed playing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rexx

Reserve Grader
Benji Marshall confirmed he's playing in an interview after the game. Sounded like he was caught off guard and just let the cat out of the bag.

Surprise, Surprise. Not.

But Gould pointed out how he was favouring his right shoulder. So the attack should be directed just to the left of Marshall because he's struggling to tackle on his right.

Benji did nothing. Did anyone really think Farah was going to play half or Prince 5/8?

Will be interesting tussle. Hope our forwards do the job!

Benji was very tentative & obviously was still concerned about the shoulder. I don't think he'll play on Sunday but if he does , the Tigers will hide him out wide in the defensive line. Manly should direct lots of attacking plays at Benji & Daniel Fitzhenry ( 2 players that struggle defensively )

you guys are kidding.who won the title last year with a team that was 150 to 1and only marginally different from previous years of failed campaigns.the same team that struggles to win without him.he is naturally tentative for good reason with his shoulder problems.

the bloke is capable of anything and i for one hopes he gets ruled out.for every try he lets in he sets up 3.

Agreed. The man's class. The Farah, Prince, Marshall and Hodgson combo is quite superb really. That combo, the Leichhardt factor and the tough back up factor are three reasons why we will be on strugg street this arvo.

Footy show 12 noon

they reckon Benji is definitely .... out!

and Kennedy is ... in!

The psychological games continue. Give me a coin to toss.

The word I am getting from the Tiges camp is Benji probably won't be back for 3 weeks. Nothing like footie to make a fool of yourself but I am very confident about a win today.

The word I am getting from the Tiges camp is Benji probably won't be back for 3 weeks. Nothing like footie to make a fool of yourself but I am very confident about a win today.

He came off the bench in today's game!!

Benji wasn't the reason the Tigers won and his defence was awful. Their strikepower in attack out wide is awesome though we handled them pretty well most of the time.

you guys are kidding.who won the title last year with a team that was 150 to 1and only marginally different from previous years of failed campaigns.the same team that struggles to win without him.he is naturally tentative for good reason with his shoulder problems.

the bloke is capable of anything and i for one hopes he gets ruled out.for every try he lets in he sets up 3.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I thought his injection into the game was the turning point - fair enough he missed a few but set up a lot of the Tigers attack

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4