benefit of the doubt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
should be renamed to BENEFIT OF THE HOME TEAM.
the try where they went to the video ref where payne was offside should net have been given.yet watmough's dis allowed try should have as it was a clear case of knock back.
that along with a 11-3 penalty count against us.
rigged!!

1st decision was incorrect but the 2nd was clearly a knock on. The ball was propelled forward into O'Donnell before going back. It might have only been tiny but thats still a knock on.

I thought he was onside because any part of the attacking players body has to be behind the kicker....Clearly his left leg was behind.

We are just making excuses because we are so damned sick of losing.

I'd rather not blame the ref, but blame the players / coach.

I thought he was onside because any part of the attacking players body has to be behind the kicker....Clearly his left leg was behind.

We are just making excuses because we are so damned sick of losing.

I'd rather not blame the ref, but blame the players / coach.

I also aren't one to blame the ref if i can help it.. but 11 - 3... (6 - 0 in the second half) and he sin binned beaver for what???

He gets a 10 minute rest because he laid a hand on precious little matty bowen... that was a crock.. just glad we showed some heart while he was off and didn't let the score blow out while we were down to 12

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4