[Resurrected] Ben Trbojevic hoping to follow in footsteps of big brothers at Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The curse of the third brother.

The Chappell's promised us a great all rounder we got Trevor.

The Waugh's said he was the best of the lot and delivered us Dean.

League has faired better Hughes and Mortimers delivered.

Any others??

Last edited:
The curse of the third brother.

The Chappell's promised us a great all rounder we Trevor.

The Waugh's said he was the best of the lot and delivered us Dean.

League has faired better Hughes and Mortimers delivered.

Any others??

Luke burgess...?

Meh, actually I think Luke is the oldest of 4, so it doesn't count.

You should branch out into comedy GE. Your style is a bit shady, and you're a bit green, but I laughed so hard my gums hurt and I must also confess I got a little wood.
Was it a hardwood or just a little balsa?

Just need to get Will back and we can have 3 Hoppa's, 3 Turbo's, and 2 Lussick's ... all local juniors. Now that would be something.

Is Ben fast enough to be groomed in the off season to play centre?

His front on defence seems excellent, but not sure about his lateral abilities in D and attack.

Is Ben fast enough to be groomed in the off season to play centre?

His front on defence seems excellent, but not sure about his lateral abilities in D and attack.
I think we need to try a few things that’s for sure. Got to maintain competition for spots in the backline. It kept Parker and Harper on their toes until late in the season when they were a little worn down.

It may just be a matter of time before there is a third Trbojevic in the same Manly, and perhaps even NSW, side.

The eldest of the Trbojevic brothers, Tom and Jake, require little introduction. The pair have become stars at the Sea Eagles and, judging by their attendance at the Emerging NSW Blues camp at The Star on Saturday, higher honours beckon.
Ben Trbojevic hoping to follow in footsteps of big brothers at Manly Sea Eagles
Gees that been 4.5 years ago, I hope we see more of him next year!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6