Ben Trbojevic for NSW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
It is simple

NSW win when there is a Trbojevic in the team.

Last night NSW were winning until Tommy came off.

Take last series

No Tom

Jake only picked after the first game was lost and still helped the blues to almost win the series

If NSW are series get every single Trbojevic on the field even if it is on one leg (which they all seem to be)

As yet I do not read an argument against putting a one legged Benny T into the squad for game 2
well you do have the benefit of hindsight if you get my whiff.
anyway, wasnt meant to be barbed. Thought you might see your own irony
i did . I probably should have decorated it with emoji's, , but the selection keeps me enthralled

It is simple

NSW win when there is a Trbojevic in the team.

Last night NSW were winning until Tommy came off.

Take last series

No Tom

Jake only picked after the first game was lost and still helped the blues to almost win the series

If NSW are series get every single Trbojevic on the field even if it is on one leg (which they all seem to be)
Alternatively, Manly might win a few more if Jake and Tom did ‘a Jamie Lyon.’

As yet I do not read an argument against putting a one legged Benny T into the squad for game 2

EZ6r-fvXQAEpDCs.jpg

Go Ben go!!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7