Ben Ross

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Intentional knee to the head of player,major cut,player did not return.With a plea gets to play this week.Discuss.

Yep, kind of puts the shoulder charge scenario into perspective. That player had his head busted open like a watermelon.

If it's intentional should be used in Ritchies Defense. Have we heard whether he will fight it yet?

Imagine this happened instead of what actually did.

Richie does the "slater kick" to a Titan, and Slater does the shoulder charge on a Dog defender.

My guess the result is

Slater = No case to answer.

Richie = 3-4 weeks.

You'd think after having career threatening neck injuries, you wouldn't risk harming soneone elses neck.

Wanker.

Napper said:
You'd think after having career threatening neck injuries, you wouldn't risk harming soneone elses neck.

Wanker.

reminds me of a DonnyBrookvale 2011 tackle : Woflman about to score in the corner . . . : Grub Slater tackles Wolfman. Grapple tackle lets face it.
Wolfman gets injured. Broken neck. But Slater, after he hears the 'crack' looks all caring and worrried. Poor Wolfy. Nurses wolfy to keep neck still. Such a big heart.

Kicks a guy in the face, kung fu style, but comes to earth 'wondering' what has happened. "What have i done ?" Has anyone heard of "peripheral vision" ? He saw that forward coming clear as day, and stuck his foot out instinctively/deliberately (a mixture) - cause he IS A GRUB, and a sneaky one !

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Napper said:

Wanker.

reminds me of a DonnyBrookvale 2011 tackle : Woflman about to score in the corner . . . : Grub Slater tackles Wolfman. Grapple tackle lets face it.
Wolfman gets injured. Broken neck. But Slater, after he hears the 'crack' looks all caring and worrried. Poor Wolfy. Nurses wolfy to keep neck still. Such a big heart.

and don't forget that later on in that same game he dropped a forearm to DCE's head whilst he was on the ground after a tackle.

I hate Slater as much as anyone, but to try and pin wolfs neck on him is ridiculous

Wolfy put his head down and ran full noise into Slater, thats what did the damage

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4