Ben Ross Footy Show 'Snap' Champion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ow ow ow ow ow!

He should gone 'over the top' - stallone style!

I don't watch the show but just happened to flick from Ink Master in an ad and saw it. It was sickening, but probably the most interesting thing that happened on the show.
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. I forgot to say that I don't watch it either, but I was playing Yahtzee and two of the dice rolled off the table and landed on the TV remote control which was on the floor. Just so happened one hit the 9 button and switched channels just in time for me to see it. Can't have people thinking I actually watch the footy show.

That's one of the worst things I've seen. Does anyone remember the movie ' Over the Top' and there is a scene in that where the guy snaps an arm......vomit!!

That's one of the worst things I've seen. Does anyone remember the movie ' Over the Top' and there is a scene in that where the guy snaps an arm......vomit!!

Remember seeing a guys called Manny leg kicking someone on the ultimate fighter and snapped his leg around the others guys leg...

Anyone remember George Rose ankle in that Storm game.

Remember seeing a guys called Manny leg kicking someone on the ultimate fighter and snapped his leg around the others guys leg...

Anyone remember George Rose ankle in that Storm game.
Oh Georgie Rose, that was terrible. How he played top level rugby league after that was amazing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7