Ben Kennedy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
What are people's views on the call to sign Ben Kennedy in case he is needed?

See poll to left.

Is it a good move that will lift us, will it undermine our campaign, could it disourage Cuthbertson and Co who might then spend more time in PL.?

All those looking to the left... look to the right :)

It doesn't really bother me either way.. I'm excited about our chances without him.. but for BK's sake.. i'd love to see him playing again simply because I love watching him play.

IMO, we will only see him if Menzies, Watmough and Stewart got injured.

In that case Afamasaga, Williamson, Kennedy looks better than what it could be

This is classic base covering, combined with motivational trickery from Des.

Is good no matter wether he plays or not. expect to see his influence in the sheds and on the sideline even if he doesnt strap on the boots.

We have a shot at glory this year. Who would you rather coming onto the field when we are 4 behind in a final or GF and 15 minutes to play?

BK
Hall
Cuthbertson????

Could you add the option:

A last resort to make up for failed contract negotiations?

What are people's views on the call to sign Ben Kennedy in case he is needed?

See poll to left.

Is it a good move that will lift us, will it undermine our campaign, could it disourage Cuthbertson and Co who might then spend more time in PL.?

How about you just shut the hell up, and stop telling people where to look !!! You bum. ;)

Its a no brainer. Who would you rather have in the No. 13, Willo or BK?

Get BK training with the boys now and then unleash him in the last couple of rounds to get match fit for the finals

It's a pity he's not a prop, that's where we need the depth.
Take the big two out & the front row doesn't look too flash. We've got backrowers coming out of our arses.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2