Ben Kennedy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Whilst I accept that everyone is in it for themselves, how good would it have been for BK to say ALA Webke, Timmins & co. that he is going to focus on his club (Manly), and do whatever it takes for US this year, hence hanging up the rep boots.

Oh well. I think it will be LONG time before we entertain the thought of having a real clubman at Manly again. I know we have Beaver, but would he give up rep footy FOR Manly?

I cant see what the problem is.
From memory Norths had many club men............as bugger all played in rep sides :)

If he is keen to play rep football, that means he will be busting a gut to impress the selectors and therefore means he will be busting a gut for Manly. If it brings out the best in him well that's got to be a good thing.

In that case, I hope T Carroll REALLY performs well, so that Kennedy has to perform even better.

Timmins doesn't have caritledge in his knee and neither does Webcke. Webcke also has a lot more miles under the belt than Kennedy.

Let the man play I say - the more footy he plays the better he goes.

It is a greta honour for any player and club to have a test player in their midst.

Any fair minded person would never obstruct someone from achieving that honour.

However Manly issues in 2005 started when Beaver, BK & Choc went on Origin duty - I would love to see Beaver & BK declare their unavailability for rep games but I also respect their wishes if they want to play.

wrong team!

Manly had 7 in the Australian pack as well didnt they?

To be honest, I'm worried that all this game time is going to sap him of his strength
and that he's going to be flat at the start of the season. I'd rather he rest and have a proper off-season.

Ryan is neglecting to mention that 1/2 the comp were excluded from Origin that year as it was the height of the Super League debacle.

Even then the bears couldn't make a GF!!! :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4