Ben Kennedy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
As we should all know by know, Ben Kennedy is carrying two injuries into tommorrow nights Anzac test against New Zealand. Do you think he should play, or rest himself so he is ok for Sunday.

His two injuries are thumb and knee !naughty: !naughty:

Play he deserves it and its his last test match. We will manage without him if we have to

Is it his last Test Match??? How about origin, has he retired from that or is he still playing?

He deserves to play and should. He says he's fit so thats good enough for me.

He is coming off the bench as well so hopefully he has limited time on the field.

As much as I want him to play for Manly, representing your country is the ultimate accolade and he is owed that. Selfish club interests should not come ahead of that.

Club Rugby in the UK and Soccer in England is stuffing up International sport.

League is starved of international competition enough without suggesting that the best 17 shouldn't be there.

If Manly can't beat Souths without him we don't deserve to be a contender anyway! !stupid:

I don't think we should risk him in the Souths game because it's a short turn around for the important Friday night match against the Broncos. We need him as healthy as possible for that match.

It's a good point c_eagle but it all depends on how he pulls up after friday. If he gets any injury he probably shouldn't play on sunday.

Steve Price said that he has been struggling with a knee.

Give him a rest,see what harris can do with a starting role,and maybe give Stewart/Cleal etc an early season trot in 1st grade

It seems they plan on playing last name if BK isnt right for sunday.

As for tonight - i hope he has a ripper - he deserves his spot as much as anyone.

stewart in to start maybe ? BK on the bench ? is that a good compromise ?

although hasnt Chadwicks Randall already been names "back up"

Steve Price said that he has been struggling with a knee.

Give him a rest,see what harris can do with a starting role,and maybe give Stewart/Cleal etc an early season trot in 1st grade

Cleal, I hope that was a joke.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4