Ben Harris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Yesterday's papers reported that Harris could be released by the Bulldogs as early as today to join an unnamed club in the English Super League.

I somehow doubt it will happen now that Tonga will be on the sidelines for 2 months.

However, where there is smoke there is fire. Harris has obviously not been happy for a while and the Bulldogs have obviously done a Parramatta/Warriors and said the release is conditional upon him going to England.

It's a shame some of Australia's best young talent is being herded overseas in this way ............

Yeah right. The last thing we need right now is good centres. :roll: :lol:

I think we will be ok here. Give it 2 seasons and we will be gald we waited.

If Harris was available and there was money in our cap I would jump for Harris. However it is unlikely to happen.

Harris is clearly not happy, is young and has a bright future. Outside back stocks are not great for us - he is a class player with a premiership under his belt!

Yesterday's papers reported that Harris could be released by the Bulldogs as early as today to join an unnamed club in the English Super League.

I somehow doubt it will happen now that Tonga will be on the sidelines for 2 months.

However, where there is smoke there is fire. Harris has obviously not been happy for a while and the Bulldogs have obviously done a Parramatta/Warriors and said the release is conditional upon him going to England.

It's a shame some of Australia's best young talent is being herded overseas in this way ............

Old news dude. Harris has been wanting to go to England for about 6 months because of his family over there or something. He was always going to be releases there and has been trying for a while. The bulldogs are happy to release him to free up salary

You guys seem quite intent on retail therapy solving our probs. We've got Matai & now Alberts sitting in reserve grade with Lennon & Mullane. Hicks can shuffle to centre if needed. The problem is with selections & individual consistancy, not depth.

Don't leave Jarod Taylor out of the depth question - I think he would go OK on the wing in first grade.

It is great therapy for me to find out that Mullane is the answer to all of our ills .............

Ryan has him slotted into the first grade centre position !amazed

I just want Dessie to give these guys a shot though.

No offense to Tezz and Steppa but they just don't set the world on fire.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4