Ben Dorries - Courier Mail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why does the Broncos game on saturday night start at 6.45 pm when friday nights game starts at 7.45 pm? The NRL gives the broncos every favour even starting their games an hour earlier which helps build a bigger home crowd and more favourable playing conditions as less likely for jew on the ground.

tookey said:
Why does the Broncos game on saturday night start at 6.45 pm when friday nights game starts at 7.45 pm? The NRL gives the broncos every favour even starting their games an hour earlier which helps build a bigger home crowd and more favourable playing conditions as less likely for jew on the ground.

TV would dicate that.

BOZO said:
lsz said:
I would love to be a fisherman with the way you lot bite
At least we are not pillow biters just like those journalists :D:D:D

And all the Journo's reading that mate will love that comment!!

And beleive me they'd be on here in droves

tookey said:
as was mentioned.. TV. there is a Rugby World Cup game starting straight after the game, hence the early kick off to fit that in for 9.

Can anyone give an answer why the NRL Final Series match times and dates are scheduled to suit

1. The National 9 News

2. The Rugby World Cup schedule.

Mark from Brisbane said:
BOZO said:
lsz said:
I would love to be a fisherman with the way you lot bite
At least we are not pillow biters just like those journalists :D:D:D

And all the Journo's reading that mate will love that comment!!

And beleive me they'd be on here in droves
good they can go and get fornicated :)

bob dylan said:
Can anyone give an answer why the NRL Final Series match times and dates are scheduled to suit

1. The National 9 News

Because they paid and have the influence / say

lsz said:
bob dylan said:

1. The National 9 News

Because they paid and have the influence / say

Correct they did pay, and the whole game runs around what Fox / Nine want and we the fans are screwed

bob dylan said:

1. The National 9 News

The news yes, but they are delaying the Rugby.

The Rugby is actually at 6.30pm, so will be 2+ hours delayed. I understand showing the League over the Rugby, but Channel 9 doesn't even have the decency to show the Wallabies live on GEM or GO!

Brookie4eva said:
bob dylan said:

1. The National 9 News

The news yes, but they are delaying the Rugby.

The Rugby is actually at 6.30pm, so will be 2+ hours delayed. I understand showing the League over the Rugby, but Channel 9 doesn't even have the decency to show the Wallabies live on GEM or GO!

They are secondary (on this occasion) to Fox who do!!

tookey said:
.....and more favourable playing conditions as less likely for jew on the ground.

careful there tooks, you're getting onto sensitive ground. Thanks for the chuckle anyway.

Bradza said:
tookey said:
.....and more favourable playing conditions as less likely for jew on the ground.

careful there tooks, you're getting onto sensitive ground. Thanks for the chuckle anyway.

Fro has obviously given up on correcting spelling mistakes these days. too many for one person now.

Ben "Winnie Blue" Durries is a big punter. the poor tw@t done hishard earned along with many QLD punters who banked on the Cowboys to win the comp at $17 whilst Thrust-on was out with injury.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6