Bellyache wants Watmough at the Storm?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
It was a Weidler comment, and although he's a goose he does have good mail.

i can see why Storm want him...but good luck! Surely he wouldn't leave the eagles....he wants to be a one many club and manly should be looking to the NRL at assisting to keep a local junior and not have the beaver fiasco happen again in his last couple of years.

I wonder. If Weidler asked Des Hasler if he wanted say Greg Inglis or Cameron Smith - would he say he does?

Exactly.

Not news. Every coach wants good players. The problem for The Storm is they have just re-signed Brett White, Ryan Hoffman, Cooper Cronk, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith and co. to new contracts, and have had to release Steve Turner due to cap problems. I'd then love to see them fit Watmough in that space???

have to agree he looks like he wants to stay here....though you never know, money talks

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Is choc coming of contract ???

Choc's coming off contract at the end of 2011 but apparently MWSE are already in talks with him to upgrade & extend his contract.

Dream on Bellyache.

I nearly swallowed my teeth when I heard that comment by the Weasel: All he really said was the Melbourne were interested in Choc when he comes off contract.

Bit of an about face, after the way that Belt-em-me treated Choc in last year's Origin.

Bottom line though is that Choc has arrived in the top echelon of players and we will have to pay top dollar to keep it. (I hope it has nothing to do with Choc being a little unimpressed with how he was made to look at our infamous season launch!!!)

Choc needs to stay with us.  We know his psychocollogy.  Besides that, any player who leaves us either goes to ESL or down the drain here. 

Agree DSM - show him highlights of dale Shearer & Travis Burn's careers after they left the mighty Sea Eagles

*Insert coach* wants Watmough at the *insert club*

16 clubs in the NRL want him, but there is only 1 that will have him, Manly

I was incredulous that Fatty didn't enquire as to what proof Weidler had regarding this or where his source was coming from. I mean, where is the Footy Show and Ch 9's credibility?

fatty's an ass.  He's a bitter old fella who wanted to do a Beaver, but got involved in the Doug Daley dogfight and lost out, if my memory serves me.  Wandered off to Easts for a miserable season (or two?).  Never recovered and has been bitter ever since. 

Might want him. Can't have him. A bit like my situation with Brett Stewart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4