Bellyache backs Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I spent years out at Richmond,RAAF,and used to go to Penrith to watch our crew go round,it was a good area to live back then so I grew to like the riff a bit.
I spent the bulk of my 20.5 year RAAF career at Richmond and did the same (used to go to Penrith to watch our crew go round and grew to like the riff a bit) but then Super League came along and I have had no time for Penrith ever since.
When were you there?

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
First Fittler, then Robinson and now Bellyache all backing Greenturd and condemning TB and Flanagan. Would they be as critical if it were the Panthers, Chooks or Scum that lost in circumstances like Manly & Sharks? I think not!

Killer03

Bencher
The most annoying thing from this push back from Greenturd about the refs is the hypocrisy of people pushing each other out of the way scrambling to say how they should behave.

It is pathetic, Justin hodges, Bellamy, Bennett???? The biggest whingers and whiners and now they talk about 'backing the refs' and stop questioning them....is this bizarro world or what?

Has thurston come out yet and backed them? I noted @bob dylan his thread about what happened when thurston cried a conspiracy......and NOTHING happened. That was nothing short of a conspiracy in itself. Imagine Jamie Lyon had said that? He would have gotten about 6mths suspension and been absolutely crucified by the media.....thurston was almost hailed a hero?????

midsteyne

loyal forever
I spent the bulk of my 20.5 year RAAF career at Richmond and did the same (used to go to Penrith to watch our crew go round and grew to like the riff a bit) but then Super League came along and I have had no time for Penrith ever since.
When were you there?
joined jul67 got to Richmond in oct 68 left in 75 back in 76 then down to Laverton,Pt Cook then Pearce got out in mar88.yep I didnt mind that area,plenty to do,water skied for years at Windsor,went to Castlereagh drags every meet,rode dirt bikes for the other times we didn't ski,
life was good

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18