Bell's try, thoughts?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Bell's try, thoughts?

I thought it was definatly a try, no player ran behind any other, even when stewart was on the ground.

If they are going to give extra time to smith to get his old arse up then why did rose get penalised for being slow when he has to lift twice the weight off the ground?

The rule is a complete farce.

And what about the forward passes? Clark must have had his eyes closed for both those tries

Bell's try, thoughts?

The obstruction rule has failed because its extended beyond obstruction itself. Now we are starting to not only look at running behind players but also starting to include decoy runners no matter where they are on the field.

The coaches and players are onto it. They now run at the decoy, fall over and the ref's are so scared of being sacked they just award a penalty instantly.

As for the forward passes. I reckon we got away with a sneaky one but they did get two. So it evens out and we win the game.

Bell's try, thoughts?

As the rules are being applied now it was no try.

However the interpretation is wrong and needs to be changed immediately

Bell's try, thoughts?

100% no try, and looked that way live. For once i was hoping Bell would do his usual and runs sideways and not score but he got over for once.

Stewart ran into Smith pretty hard, was no way it was every going to be a try, especially when Bell ran straight back through that gap

Bell's try, thoughts?

I thought it was a pretty clear-cut no try. Bell ran into the gap that was created by Smith being knocked over - no dramas from me about that one.

Bell's try, thoughts?

I was more pissed re the forward passes. Clark is dreadful and I'm always worried when he refs us. He hates Choc for some reason. Bell is beginning to **** me with the stammering runs sideways. Run forward, it's that simple.

Bell's try, thoughts?

agree with you DSM5 on Bell, he is fair dinkum starting to piss the **** out of me with his darts back in field, FFS please run forwards!

I thought the try was try, at no stage did a manly player run behind anyone. do agree that the rule is a complete and total farce.

From a neutral point of view don't know if anyone has seen the warriors/rabbits game but there was a try disallowed in the first half to Michael Witt. From what I saw it was a simple run around play and guess what it was pulled up as an obstruction

Bell's try, thoughts?

I thought it was a pretty clear-cut no try. Bell ran into the gap that was created by Smith being knocked over - no dramas from me about that one.

The gap was created by a poor defensive read by Smith, under the rules it was a clear no try but the rule is farked.

Bell's try, thoughts?

From my view Bell had five Cows defenders right on him as he crossed the line. I'm not sure where your gap was.

The current interpretation of the obstruction rule is a joke & needs to revert back to the old method quickly.

And the refs & in particular touchies need to be given a reminder to look out for forward passes, that's been awful all year.

Bell's try, thoughts?

From a neutral point of view don't know if anyone has seen the warriors/rabbits game but there was a try disallowed in the first half to Michael Witt. From what I saw it was a simple run around play and guess what it was pulled up as an obstruction

Was that the one where Price hit the line, did a spin, was wrapped up and got an offload away? If so - that is the most farcical decision ever. That is the sort of outrageous call that will force the NRL to change the rules.

Bell's try, thoughts?

thats definately the one willstyles, absolutely unbelievable. I was completely gobsmacked that they could come up with an obstruction for that!

I'm picking there will be some sort of change to the rule within two weeks, this can't go on for the rest of the season!

Bell's try, thoughts?

Yeah the rule is Farked, it was going to be a no try under the current 'interpretation' however there were a lot worse examples of tries being disallowed on the weekend.

Bell's try, thoughts?

how come dummy runners the slowed our slide through contact werent pinged all game even if it would have had no effect on the outcome like plenty of others?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4