Bell in the Centres for QLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
As expected Steve Bell is in the centres for QLD. Interestingly they have picked Hodges despite him supposedly being out for a month. Somehow Tate has been picked on the wing.

They have picked the same halves - so Prince plays for the Tigers on Friday night.

Webb and Carrol replace the lightweight backrowers and Flannery is on the bench. They look a stronger side and with the home ground advantage will be hard to beat.

1. Hunt
2. Tate
3. Hodges
4. Bell
5. Inglis
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Price
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Carroll
12. Webb
13. Johnson

14.Berrigan
15. Flannery
16. Thaiday
17. Myles

Hodges and Carroll to face fitness tests.

NSW:
Brett Hodgson (Tigers)
Matt King (Storm)
Mark Gasnier (Dragons)
Timana Tahu (Eels)
Eric Grothe (Eels)
Braith Anasta (Roosters)
Brett Finch (Roosters)
Willie Mason (Bulldogs)
Danny Buderus (c) (Knights)
Brent Kite (Sea Eagles)
Nathan Hindmarsh (Eels)
Steve Simpson (Knights)
Andrew Ryan (Bulldogs)

Interchange:
Luke Bailey (Dragons)
Steve Menzies (Sea Eagles)
Mark O’Meley (Bulldogs)
Craig Wing (Roosters)

QLD:
Karmichael Hunt (Broncos)
Brent Tate (Broncos)
Justin Hodges (Broncos)
Steven Bell (Sea Eagles)
Greg Inglis (Storm)
Darren Lockyer (c) (Broncos)
Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)
Steven Price (Warriors)
Cameron Smith (Storm)
Petero Civoniceva (Broncos)
Tonie Carroll (Broncos)
Carl Webb (Cowboys)
Dallas Johnson (Storm)

Interchange:
Shaun Berrigan (Broncos)
Chris Flannery (Roosters)
Sam Thaiday (Broncos)
Nate Myles (Bulldogs)

Dam, Prince missed out. They will only be down Hodgson for this Friday night

This will be a QLD win.

Well done Bell, he's becoming a crowd favourite. He hasn't had a bad game for us yet.

I think the selectors were right- Prince is over rated...the Gold Coast will find this out!

Hunt for Bowen is a joke. I am going to the 3rd game and was hoping QLD would pick a side that could win, that aint it.

Looks like I will be going to a dead rubber

Just had a look over the QLD team again... and i have decided that i am going to solely put my hand up and ask for a go at picking the team next year!!!

These dickheads have no idea.... and before anyone asks: YES, i do believe i could do a better job!

The new team screams of panic.... panic has set in and they have made way to many changes!!

They have gone with the old formula's Carroll, Flannery and no bowen and it's going to achieve nothing.. i'm not saying they can't win because who knows what's gonna happen but they have to give themselves a better oppurtunity by picking better players.

Also set themselves up for future origin series.. they started to do this in the first game and now they have panicked and back pedalled

While i'm at it... someone go tell lockyer that origin doesn't revolve around him... he has proven nothing at origin level in the 6.. someone grow some nuts and tell him to peel the oranges

Inglis is out with a back injury. A replacement to be named tomorrow. Hopefully Wesser.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4