Being a bitch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hopium

Reserve Grader
To anyone who noticed - sory about my behaviour on Sunday... I become de-personalised and unresponsive when I'm freaking out about an exam. So no hellos and terse words (if any). Especially when its something so ... so... yuk as taxation.
Which I did on monday morning by the way. A very traumatising experience... for all invovled.
so yeah. Sorry guys.
Anyways... one more to go.

I understand the last thing you need is a discussion with a liberal buffoon one day prior to a major exam :lol:

No problem, hope you did well.

I noticed my hug was a little short of enthusiastic. But that was probably because it was me! :) Good luck with the exams.

Sorry about that MB & Byso... Nothing personal. I barely chatted to anyone... except to whinge...
Honestly MB... I sorta had a huge delayed reaction. Wasn't enthusiastic on breathing either LMAO
I don't mean to ignore. But deep discount debt secutrities and CGT were going through my head...
Fingers crossed on the result. I'm happy with a couple of things I picked up... but totally screwed leaseback situations and depreciating assets...

Now I get to write on The Commonwealth & NSW's bad bad bad record with biodiversity!! Lucky I'm not writing on Climate Change. I get really heated on that issue...

Ta for the luck... gonna need it. Fingers crossed. Just wanna pass tax... but want a distinction in enviro!!
And then... :drunk:

Well if your struggling this much with TAX then i'll take your comments with a pinch of salt then :lol:

Joke for the bitches! :lol:

Sunday's sermon was---Forgive Your Enemies
Toward the end of the service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?" 80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time,except one small elderly lady.
Mrs. Jones?"; "Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?" "I don't have any." She replied, smiling sweetly. "Mrs. Jones, that is very unusual. How old are
you?" "Ninety-eight." she replied. "Oh Mrs. Jones, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?" The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation, and said: "I outlived the bitches."

It was trying to remember it all that's tough... I don't really have time to think through everything. And anyways, tax policy I'm GOOD at! LMAO!
ANyways, if you'd read the law you'd be confuzzulated too. More so methinks.
I get stressed regardless. Very. Except for the HSC.

Good joke though....

Only women you reckon? I wasn't the one throwing up into the bin outside the lecture theatre... from stress... that was a guy. I at least made it to the toilet!! LOL

I had to title the thread that... I still have a sense of humour.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4