beavers try last weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I just saw the vids - thanks again six

It was definatly a set move - i havnt seen many this year but that went down very well.

Yeah but Schif gave us about half an hour to decided which one, then practise it and then have a drink and then dance a bit with how long he took to walk off the field.

It worked pretty well, seeing Menzis was clear and there were two players on his outside.

Who was the 2nd receiever/

Can't figure out who monas passes to, looks like Dunley but why was both willo and dunley on the ground

Speaking of Shicofske giving Manly an hour to decide that was the most unsportsman move I have seen in a long time. He deliberately walked off slowly and won no fans for it

isnt that BK but the player has hair in that one

The pass goes to dunley, harris does the run around and gives it to beaver with 2 free outside him.

yup just watched it again and listed to the commentary duh!

The pass goes to dunley, harris does the run around and gives it to beaver with 2 free outside him.

Witt gets it from Harris who passes on to Beaver. It was a great try, I've watched it a dozen times already.

Same here, was one of my favorite trys this season before todays game. Donalds try will have to be up there now (with the offload from Harris) !!! AMAZING!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4