Beaver's Tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beaver's Tackle

He'll get a minor charge and with his good record he won't miss game time with an early plea.

Fingers crossed that the Match Report Committee find an indiscretion from Dunley.

Beaver's Tackle

The problem is they change the rule to encompass any contact with the head. But I think his good record will see him escape a suspension

Beaver's Tackle

Another thing working for Beaver is that Ah Van got straight up after, and didn't roll around feigning injury. That's probably why Lolesi got bugger all for his elbow.

Beaver's Tackle

This was on the NRL website, so I'm hoping that this is the full list of charges for this round. No mention of Beaver, so hopefully it stays that way. I was a little worried after Morely got cited for his shot on Walker that Beaver may have a case to answer.

Wests Tigers halfback Scott Prince and injured five-eighth Benji Marshall have both been cited by the NRL judiciary for grade two careless high tackles.

Prince was cited for an 11th minute tackle in the Tigers' 32-12 loss to North Queensland on Friday while Marshall was placed on report just eight minutes later.

Due to the pair's previously unblemished records they can both escape suspension by entering an early guilty plea, leaving Prince free to play Cronulla at Campbelltown on Sunday.

Parramatta utility Mark Riddell meanwhile has been cited for grade one striking in the Eels' loss to Penrith on Sunday.

Riddell will miss one match unless he beats the charge.

Eels teammate Marcus Perenara has not been charged for his late hit on Penrith's Craig Gower despite the halfback being rushed to hospital with a bruised lung.

Beaver's Tackle

I thought Perenara had a case to answer personally.

Did you see where he was looking when he took Gower out? And how he veered?

Beaver's Tackle

It was probably touch and go on lateness, but he didn't make contact with the head so that probably saved him. The result of the hit was probably worse than what you would normally expect, it didn't look any worse than a hit that Gower would cop 3 or 4 times a game.

Beaver's Tackle

I thought Perenara had a case to answer personally.

Did you see where he was looking when he took Gower out? And how he veered?

Nah gower was unlucky!!

I don't think there was much he could do.. he didn't attack hs head or anything... no case to answer for me aswell

Beaver's Tackle

I'm sure Beaver will escape suspension.

I was watching Friday Night Footy ( Fnq vs Tigers) & couldn't believe it when I saw Jamaal Lolesi playing for the Tigers. How did he escape suspension for that late/high hit he did to that Storm player the previous week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4