Beavers role for when he eventually retires

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
I think this year will be his last playing. Provided he doesn't play on in the LER (French Comp). Lezignon and a few others are known to splash out for an older Australian (Chris Beattie is a case and point.)

I'm hoping he comes to us in either in a membership ambassador type role (like Wendall does for the Dragons) or Media manager(Not completely take over from Peter Peters role but have him there as a cushioner - I think it might be reason as to why we get hardly any Media the Peter Peters factor everyone sees him and goes not him again, but if it were Beaver we might get more stories.)

My question is what would you like to see him as?

TBH I'd like to see him step back from the game for a while & I have the feeling that he may do that. He's got a young family & will probably want to make the most of that time while it's there. Let him raise his kids & settle back into a relaxing life on the Beaches again.

Manly will always be there for the Beav when he's ready & I think he'd be great as a coaching assistant/Tooves-esque trainer whenever Toovey decides to step down (or move up in the organisation) but I don't think that he necessarily has to be officially part of the organisation to impact on the team, just being back on the Northern Beaches would be plenty.

He's also a qualified accountant or something along those lines from memory, though I may be way off course. He may want to work in that sector after retiring.

Agree Wolfie, a few years off footy and then back in as assistant coach to Toovs whom I think will be the next coach.

Beaver is no accountant but I think he has some kind of Physical education qualifications.

He could be the assistant coach for anticipatation, being in the right place at the right time and taking the shortest route to the right spot. It'd be nice if these skills could be coached.

I agree with the media role.
Even if just as a public face for memberships. That would only be a part time job. Wendell manages to do that and work for two networks and still finds time to stroke his ego.

I think he'll be looking for something ASAP

Anything to get away from his Misses....that's why he's kept playing this long

He'd rather be with the boy's than couped up with the Dragon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4