Beavers interview on 2UE today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone else listen to Beavers interview on 2UE today ? It was just good to hear his voice again i hope he does well in the UK and I'm sure he will.

Beaver said that their should be a few Ex Manly players who are now playing over there in the ESL getting together to come and watch the Sea Eagles take on Leeds Rhinos in the WCC on March the 1st.

Some Questions & Answers during the interview: (For what i can remember)

2UE Q: Whats it like over there and how do you find the move to Bradford Bulls and the UK

Beaver A:  Yes i like it over here and my wife likes the life style in the UK also.

2UE Q:  Will you be playing for the Sea Eagles in this match

Beaver A:  I wont be playing but ill be running the water out ?

2UE Q: Whats the Bradford Bulls coach like compared to Des ?

Beaver A: Beaver laughed his more relaxed compared to Des

2UE Q: Do you think you will play for Bradford Bulls for a second year also ?

Beaver A: Yeah ill see how i go in the first year i feel good and have settled in
with my new team mates so it will depend on how the body holds up i wont rule it out.

2UE Q: How are you coping with the English accent over there

Beaver A: It's a bit hard to understand some of the boys he laughed but there's a small group of players whom chat together the ones who can understand each other and he laughed again.

Zep link said:
thanks pred

Zep no probs mate. Except i stuffed up i had Beaver playing for the Rhinos lol which is wrong of course I've corrected it to the Bradford Bulls lol.

I've got a bad tooth and I'm in a lot of pain at the moment i hope to get the sucker out this Friday and a lack of sleep doesn't help when posting a thread.

Half of my sentences are not constructed right because i write them in between writing code. I am the exact opposite of you. i can go nuts when on little sleep.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6