Beavers Binning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I just read the article on the front page refering to Steve being sent off for dissent.

I notice Finch comment that dissent is not tollerated. I agree, but to what extent do you draw the line of when a player is put in the bin.

Further to the argument, I would like to know how on friday night, Willie Mason was able to smack an ex-team mate around the chops sufficent enough for him to have to leave the field. Upon being put on report Big Dick decided to say "**** off, thats ****ing bull****" however he was able too continue the game without even a talk to for dissent.

Even though I know it will never happen, the refs need to have more uniform decisions. At the moment you can only react to the temprement of the ref on any given day.

homer has always been precious. Him and Clarkey are little princesses, thats why they ref

Beavers sin binning was crap. All he is reported to have said to homer was having a good game tonight sarcasticly.

That is a joke compared to the swinging arms that went on over the weekend and didn't even get cited.

The players are being asked more & more to behave in ways that on & off the field suits the game, its administrators and the public.

To my mind, its not too much to ask the referee to also keep his attitude and temperament in check.

Beavers binning was the action of a man stressed beyond his means & quite frankly i dont enjoy observing a grown man acting like a petulent girl.

I think refs should be given a fair go and it be recognised that they do a tough job, but he has a responsibility to act according to rules and not react according to his ego.

its a joke, who would honestly get upset at someone saying that to you.

He should have gone in for another swipe since he was on his way off anyway something like

"Do you want me to bring your skirt out with me on my way back out?"

I heard Lockyer tell the ref to F off in his game against the cowboys and all he got was a watch your tounge.

Difference is he is one of the games untouchables, anyone playing for manly isnt

I spoke to Steve's mum after the game and she was quite upset, stating "I cant believe they sent my beaver to the bin, my beaver was already frustrated after losing two balls and then has to cop ten fingers from the ref"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4