• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I didn't notice at the ground but I have read on this forum of a possible injury to Beaver. Does anyone know anything about this? As one who has spent two weeks limping with a badly torn groin, I hope he has not done some more damage or reinjured himself! !pray:

I thought he was sensational outside Lyon a few times tonight and offered a lot in attack.

They said in the wrap up that he had ice on his calf. so hopefully it is just a calf strain - though I'd imagine it's not often that a groin injury gets iced.

They said in the wrap up that he had ice on his calf. so hopefully it is just a calf strain - though I'd imagine it's not often that a groin injury gets iced.
It does happen - I have a groin injury right on the pubic bon, have had to use plenty of ice and haven't felt my balls for weeks!!!!! 8| 8| 8| :cry:

He'll be OK, mind you the players room looked like a casualty ward. Orford was the only player team doctors were worried about. Good news was that Matai got through the game unscathed and was happy to be back. Lyon looked like he hadn't played, was fresh as a daisy, Choc was getting stuck into him saying "why do you need to put on deorderant"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4