Beaver Statue Brooky ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Am I asking a stupid question?

I have never seen a thread here on a any player getting a statue at Brookie.

I read a comment on the DT article on the beav, and it dawned on me there are none?

If I had to pick one it would be him. He is in my eyes anyway an immortal of the game.

yeah but he isnt an arrogant narcissist, and generally live footballers with statues are in that category.

Good thought though, There should be something named after the great man, i seem to recall someone posting about something along those lines recently

Yeh I would add Wombat as well + Randall.

Maybe a walk of fame like ST george have at Kogarah would suffice?

Must be something the club could do

I believe we could have 13 statues out the front of brookie,i also believe Tooves is deserving of a statue as much as Menzies,as is Cliffy and definatly Bozo

Only 1 statue should go up for the moment: Arko. Add the others over time. However, Arko you'd want to put this in place before he passes away.

It would take too long to raise the finances and Kirsch would say that we are destroying the environment. I can see it now, former great Steven Menzies is awarded a statue. 50 years ago he was a club legend!!

Fro said:
Good thought though, There should be something named after the great man, i seem to recall someone posting about something along those lines recently

The Fulton Menzies Stand?

Scott Fulton for me. Absolute Manly legend. No team team or player has ever been so booed off the field as much as this bloke copped. That's definitely worth a statue.

The Big Pineapple, The Big Merino. Etc

The Manly Council should erect The Big Beaver.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Moondog said:
Craig Field? John Hopoate?

'Des Hasler?, behind the toilet block.

The Des Hasler urinal would be nice.

A better monument to all these legends would be a modern stadium. Lets get that sorted first and then worry about things like statues, walk of fame, etc.

Moondog said:
John Hopoate?

One of these...

Finger_20Statue_20Vingerstandbeeld.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8