Beaver signs for another 2 years!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Excellent news - just heard that Beaver has signed on for another 2 years! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awesome news.

Almost brings a tear to my eye that the great Beaver is now going to finish of his career with the club it all started at and that he is in with real shot of becoming the games most capped player. No one more deserving!!!!!

May 30, 2006

VETERAN Manly back rower Steve Menzies signed on today for another two NRL seasons with the Sea Eagles.

Menzies, 32, was off contract at the end of the year but stitched up a deal to remain at Brookvale until the end of the 2008 season.

He is due to play his 300th first grade game against Penrith at CUA Stadium this Sunday.

Manly's chief executive Paul Cummings said the club was delighted that Menzies would complete his career in the maroon and white.

"He is a role model for every youngster playing the game," Cummings said.

"Steve Menzies is an all time great still playing for his club, state and country 14 years after first appearing in first grade.

"There have been times when he could have left for more money but that isn't his style."

its such a shame he lost the Games playing for the NE Debacle , Would have made him manlys most Capped player I assume

best player ever watch him smash the cats go you champ :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

300th game in the NRL (or ARL or whatever) but some stats knob says the NE games arent counted as Manly games

thats becayse they arnt manly games.

Beaver will go down in history as one of the greats of the game and the games most capped player

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
BEEEEEAAAAAAAVVVVEEEERRRRR!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

:dance:

He could end up with the most games played record, Jason Croker is the only current player who can get it before him I think and will probably be 2nd on the all time try scorers list behind Irvine, he's only 10 behind Ettinghausen (#2) at the moment.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4