Beaver had better do up his head gear nice and tight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The neurones aren't whirling too quick these days in old Rubes' head, too much kava has dulled the reflexes. He'll be hard up catching Beaver, let alone smashing him.

Wiki smashes Beaver, Perry, Kite and Matai smash Wiki.

Looking forward to your 1 impact man against our 5 or so

Welcome WarriorTown!!!

Good to have some friendly banter on the forums!...

Manly 22 - Warriors 8.

Too bad. I would be more exploiting Price charging down Orford, that would make a few people around here nervous

You should be more worried about whether Witt can learnt to tackle between now and Saturday night because he is going to have 17 maroon and white players running through him all night.

Witt is the human turnstyle. 

Fair go I think turnstiles’ have worked on there defence of late and can at least hold there ground, they certainly don’t deserve to be put in the same category as Witt.

Warriorstowin13plus link said:
All Witt has to do is kick the goals that MANU is gonna score.  Wiki is looking f forward to eating some beaver this weekend!!!

So you are relying on 2 players?

And what happens if Witt goes off with an injury after Orford Owns him again, and when The Beast goes missing because he gets too confused trying to add up the score line after Manly score their first 2 tries?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Warriorstowin13plus link=topic=178520.msg198217#msg198217 date=1222317898]
All Witt has to do is kick the goals that MANU is gonna score.  Wiki is looking f forward to eating some beaver this weekend!!!

And what happens if Witt goes off with an injury after Orford Owns him again, and when The Beast goes missing because he gets too confused trying to add up the score line after Manly score their first 2 tries?
[/quote]

The beast dosen't get confused ...he just gets angry  so watch out for super MANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

[quote author=Dan link=topic=178520.msg198218#msg198218 date=1222318048]
[quote author=Warriorstowin13plus link=topic=178520.msg198217#msg198217 date=1222317898]

[/quote]

The beast dosen't get confused ...he just gets angry   so watch out for super MANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
[/quote]

Dude, He isn't Chuck Norris

there is only one Chuck Norris.

There are no weapons of mass destruction. Just Chuck Norris.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

hahhaha this thread just get funnier and funnier.. classic.

there's an idea for a Tshirt.. Manu replaces Chuck noris

looking f forward to eating some beaver this weekend

Mmmm.. I'm lookin' forward to eating beaver next week too.

Oh wait..

Go Beaver & the Sea Eagles!
We love Beaver!

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8