Beaver debuts for Catalans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
This weekend against 'Quins some ex Eagles in this team as well i.e Chad Randall, Chris Bailey.

At this stage I don't think it'll be on either night of 9's coverage of the ESL. The bigger teams are playing each other

Wigan vs St Helens
Bradford vs Leeds

and the big grudge match

Hull F.C vs Hull KR

When Lockyer breaks Beavers record it will be a sad, sad day.  Especially considering the great man wanted to return.  One season from Beaver would have put Lockyer almost out of reach considering his recent injuries.  I could not think of a better marketing tool to drive the club in the membership race than having the record holder for most first grade games played.

And don't tell me wouldn't have been able to cut it anymore.  He could be half the player he was and still give us twice as much off the bench as we got from Chris Bailey last year.

The Wheel link said:
Nothing better than a french beaver

Not sure about that Wheel, the French aren't renowned for shaving!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297385121[/time]

Masked Eagle link said:
When Lockyer breaks Beavers record it will be a sad, sad day.  Especially considering the great man wanted to return.  One season from Beaver would have put Lockyer almost out of reach considering his recent injuries.  I could not think of a better marketing tool to drive the club in the membership race than having the record holder for most first grade games played.

And don't tell me wouldn't have been able to cut it anymore.  He could be half the player he was and still give us twice as much off the bench as we got from Chris Bailey last year.

For sure, read in the RLW that Melbourne were putting feelers out for him. To be used in that exact role off the bench, bringing through kids etc, what better person to have.

If he went to Melbourne i would take that personally and have to put him down. Obviously he would have contracted syphillis and would not have been thinking clearly!

Masked Eagle link said:
When Lockyer breaks Beavers record it will be a sad, sad day.  Especially considering the great man wanted to return.  One season from Beaver would have put Lockyer almost out of reach considering his recent injuries.  I could not think of a better marketing tool to drive the club in the membership race than having the record holder for most first grade games played.

And don't tell me wouldn't have been able to cut it anymore.  He could be half the player he was and still give us twice as much off the bench as we got from Chris Bailey last year.
agree.. ;)

Masked Eagle link said:

One decent hit around the knees and Locky has said he'll retire

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7