Beaver at Lock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Would Beaver be better off playing at Lock...... It was his favourite possition before BK turning up.

Is there any point to asking this question.

When our full squad is there to play he will not be in the centers.

Theres no point debating how effective he is at center when he is just filling in due to injuries/origin.

If Stewart is out next week Des will probably put beaver at full back,

Is there any point to asking this question.

When our full squad is there to play he will not be in the centers.

Theres no point debating how effective he is at center when he is just filling in due to injuries/origin.

:stupid:

I think Beaver will become our professional #14? But his days as a centre are long over!

Agreed. A bench consisting of Mattai, Beaver, Prop3, Prop4, for next year would be a marked improvement on this year.

14. Menzies
15. Hall
16. Perry
17. Rose/Bryant

???

I think if beaver was going to be relegated to a bench role he would give it away. It would be like Des saying to him maybe you should think of retirement. No go for me.

Menzies starts.

Didn't he play SOO last year. There's no reason why he should get back to Starting form.

Surely he'd offer more at Lock than Willow?

I've said Beaver should be lock all year. His defense is perfect for that role. His days of being a wide running second-rower like Choc are probably also numbered. I believe it is his ideal position.

I think if beaver was going to be relegated to a bench role he would give it away. It would be like Des saying to him maybe you should think of retirement. No go for me. Menzies starts.

If both Des & Beaver were convinced that a decreased workload combined with him coming on in crucial stages of each half to take advantage of tired opposition AND it was a perfect fit for the team.......I dont think its out of the question. But I put forward the proposition based only on whats being said about Willow not leaving.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4