Beaver at Centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I cant recall seeing Beaver playing well in this possition. Why Does Dessie insist on placing him there?

Who else do we put there?

We had 3 of our top centres out yesterday and neuman as one centre so I don't think that Des had any choice.

Beaver is not a centre and I think we have lost most matches he has played in that position.

not through choice - as kingfan said.

Beaver's hands are a worry - he's had the jitters for the last couple of seasons

the commentators made a point of how fast and how desperate the Dragons where to the loose balls etc , on at least 2 occaisions it was Beaver who stood around and watched as they jumped on a loose ball.

I really think he needs the constant activity of playing in the fowards.

I guess he will be back there this weekend fingers crossed.

B1 & B2 were available. You'd have to pick them up from Fox Studio's though. They couldn't have done any worse !!!

Guys, He is playing the same position he has played for years he just has the 4 on his back. It's a well known fact that beaver has always played like a centre, he just had a bad game yesterday. I'm fine with him slotting in at centre because really it's the same position he plays anyway.

You watch when Matai and Bell are playing menzies will basically be in the same position for majority of the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2