Beattie puts expansion back on the table

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Same dribble from another dribbler. This game is screwed IMO, I'm afraid, because neither him or Greeenturd will take this game further other than downhill.

Let's be honest, Perth are prob the most likely place in the first instance.

Fox will want a game there for their Super Saturdays. Also the Force are now gone and the games held there have been popular.

As an Sea Eagle fan newly living in Perth, I can tell ya now, NRL has a lot of work and convincing to do to win over the people of Perth. This city is AFL mad. As I posted before, there is virtually no write-ups on the weekend games in the papers. But in todays paper, guess what!? Manly's cap scandal gets almost a whole page. Not surprised being in AFL country. The NRL will have alot of convincing to do.
Let me start by some possible team names.
Perth Serpents. Fremantle Marlins. Fremantle Dolphins. Perth Dolphins.
Perth Manta Rays. Fremantle Manta Rays.
Anyway, the NRL doesn't need anymore teams in the east.
How about Adelaide Lions? looks good and sounds good. Get a team there NRL!

I would love to see a second tier comp with promotion and relegation like the UK super league / championship. This would ensure that teams are actually competitive and not just propped up by the NRL and we wouldn't have to worry about teams getting the axe or relocated or flood the NRL schedule with 20+ teams. And if Toronto can send a team to England for half a year and then all clubs to Toronto for a game then why couldn't the Rockhampton Unicorns fly to Perth to play the Phantoms.
Of course some the NRL's favorites would probably be the first to drop out of the top comp and I accept that this will never happen.

Good to see that the old chestnut of participation has been trotted out again.

Toddy was supposed to deliver that in both his previous and current roles at the NRL.

So what's he delivered so far ....... NOTHING

Kent asked him about it last year and got a pile of PR spin but no real answer.

Same dribble from another dribbler. This game is screwed IMO, I'm afraid, because neither him or Greeenturd will take this game further other than downhill.

Listening to him speak, Beattie seems to have less of a clue than Grant.

They need to re-engage the fans on the eastern seaboard before heading west. Fix the product here before trying to flog it elsewhere. Knocking down and building a new stadium in an area that has terrible access and transport options is not the answer. It won't matter what they build if the fans can't get in & out in a timely manner. Greenberg has already shown he is a slave to idealism and a belief that he knows best.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2