• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By a superior Rugby League side Not once this year not twice not three times not even 4 times But 5 times in the year

Have a cry all you like about the forward pass. The 1st try of the game was from an obstruction on Mitchell Pearce

SYDNEY ROOSTERS THE DESERVED 2013 PREMIERS

detinusdeel said:
By a superior Rugby League side Not once this year not twice not three times not even 4 times But 5 times in the year

Have a cry all you like about the forward pass. The 1st try of the game was from an obstruction on Mitchell Pearce

SYDNEY ROOSTERS THE DESERVED 2013 PREMIERS

IHYD

detinusdeel said:
I'll probably be shattered by your comment when I stop laughing at you. I presume English is'nt your first language.

Hey dickhead, are you referring to the team that has as its recruitment officer the cheating Melbourne guy, who snubs its one and only junior player in favour of imports, most of who are New Zealanders, who most seasons finishes closer to the bottom of the comp than the top, who have the NRL and Channel Nein in their pockets - litterally - and had a real 'pep' in their stride this year, jumping 13 places?
Easts bought a premiership. It is still to be seen if you have hidden the second book of player payments more securely than Melbourne did.
Who you going to buy when Money Bill the mercenary returns to rugby? I don't think David Beckham has a gig for next season; he'd fit in well with your kick-and-hope attacking options. And he'd no doubt fit under your cap.

niccipops said:
Just banned him. Not in the mood for tossers this morning.

I'm giving you a like.

1 - for banning that tosser, and
2 - For becoming a member for 2014 :heart:

Me and the other 3 aliens heartily approve. (and aliens have 2 hearts each)

Seems to forget the 200 points we put on them in 4 games in recent years lol,it's amazing what a big cheque book and peptides can do to ones confidence ! :D

I'm going to actually respond to the thread >Beaten. Yes we were. I'm so down because I know we played well. I was upset by some of the rulings. I saw strips go unpenalised from both sides .. but saw other crucial areas missed that went against us.

The two contentious issues 1) the penalty try. I agree with ruling. If Killer was not intervered with he would slowed to pick up and score. 2) the forward pass try .. if it was missed it was missed because Roosters had made the break legally and skilfully .. it was up to us to stop it and that part of the play was so minor.

We could have played as well as we did and won!! But that is the way it went and since Rooster scored more points they deserved to win. Just a hard to swallow.

I was disppointed in Wolfman and his defence. It was the small chink in the armour.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4