Agree, although we lost its not the end of the world.
Go the Warriors!!!!
Go you hopeless buggers :lol: . I think they're a chance of beating them but I'm still happy to play Newcastle.
I'll just cut and paste my thoughts on the game;
Absolutely top game! Loved it. I can't wait for the finals games.
Just on Manly's performance:
- Goal line defence much better than previous games.
- Still playing very expansive football and not making too many errors as a result of that.
- Rose. Once again outstanding and I think we'll see him come into the game earlier in the finals. Just for the Manly fans, have you noticed the way George finishes off tackles? He just hits them with his gut and down they go . Cracks me up every time.
- Scramble defence. I think we have the best scramble in the league. Quick back three who communicate well and other players following the break through.
- Can look very incoherent in attack close to the line. Headless chooklike at times.
- Dunley. I don't think he's terrible, has had a couple of good games recently. But his defence is questionable at times and the referees seem to have it in for him. With Kennedy likely to come back next week I'd much rather have Williamson on the bench and three props, I just think it's a better balance.
Really enjoyable game. If we make a couple of improvements on that performance we'll go far this year.