BEARS LIFT THE CURSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think 1921 & 1922 prove there was no curse.
They just spent 98% of their history being ****e.

Tooks...you say I might marry my sister - couldn't happen - I don't have one, + I'm WAY too busy rooting your Mum.

Tooks...you say I might marry my sister - couldn't happen - I don't have one, + I'm WAY too busy rooting your Mum.

Ryan - I was implying that you might know some inbred norths supporters not that you were one.

Anyway if you are rooting my mum you are one sick person because she's dead.

(Only kidding). :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Ryan]

Ryan - I was implying that you might know some inbred norths supporters not that you were one.

[/quote]

Ummmm...hehehe....sorry mate.... :blush: :blush: :blush:
No hard feelings I hope... ;)

[quote author=tookey]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

Ummmm...hehehe....sorry mate.... :blush: :blush: :blush:
No hard feelings I hope... ;)
[/quote]

Don't worry she is still alive and kicking. :D :D :D :D :D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9