Battle of the props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BK made 182.

Rose played well, Kite was on the field for plenty and Morwood only came on late.

King was okay in the first 20 but wasn't sited in his second stint. We seemed to spread our metres over the whole squad whereas the Rabbits had three or four doing all the work and plenty of passengers.

Cleal showed he is no loss.

I thought Cleal played quite well Canteen.
Rose. Geez....whoever spotted this guy...what a great pick up !!!
I'm starting to think he's one of the top 2 props in the club.

Mata - your so funny mate. As soon as I saw Moorwood's stats I cracked up thinking about what you'd be thinking....

Jason King as well....G.O.L.D !!!! He was only 3 hit ups away from a tonne, so I guess no-one can complain this week.

King was bloody soft last night

His effort made Kane Cleal look like Mason last night.

Those 80m, are they what he made before being forced back 3-5m on every hitup ? Kites nose is probably still mumb from that pass too

Those 80m, are they what he made before being forced back 3-5m on every hitup ? Kites nose is probably still mumb from that pass too
Never thought I'd hear that from you KE!

If you didn't already have your reply in your head and actually read what people wrote in replies... you'll probably find you'll be surprised alot

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]

Never thought I'd hear that from you KE!
[/quote]

I was with you fully last year on King, but this season, before City/Country i thought he was starting to go bloody well, however since then he has gone back to last years efforts.

Am sick of getting bagged from my mate over King :lol: He has an old card from 2003 "Jason King, Future Force" and offers it to me for 50c

And what about when King made that hit up early in the second half and slipped over with no-one touching him. Looked like he had been tackled by a blade of grass.

I actually wonder if King isn't too intelligent for the game. He could wel be mentally over intellectualising things and this is resulting in a negative mindset and a reticence to rip in and tear.

It is a well known phenomenon........

I actually wonder if King isn't too intelligent for the game. He could wel be mentally over intellectualising things and this is resulting in a negative mindset and a reticence to rip in and tear.

It is a well known phenomenon........

Well, since i like to minimise intellectualism, I will go with "the heart like a pea" theory. Its far more conveniently simplistic. ;)

Seriously. To play league means you need to not think.

Thinking leads to hesitancy and uncertainty, something we all see in King.

I wonder if he has a shrink?

from the ground last night i though all of our props were average, especially king and kite early on. Piggy was the only one that ran with some enthusiasm all game.

We didnt turn up to play and the general feeling at the ground from the manly fans was we lost the game even though we came away with the 2 points

Seriously. To play league means you need to not think.

Thinking leads to hesitancy and uncertainty, something we all see in King.

I wonder if he has a shrink?

Yes I know what you meant and took you seriously even if there was humour in the reply. But I actually DO think he has a heart the size of a pea. I think THAT IS the problem.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4