Bash the pommy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle Boy

Just watched replay of Friday night game. Our defence very good but attack poor.

Kingy did great smash tackle on Graham's head in 14th minute, made him bleed and gave him nice verbal for rest of game.

Kingy was cracking heads all night....he was our star and put his body on line.

Go Kingy

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
the pommy was their star. Give Graham his credit he didnt lay down to draw the penalty.

Their pom has some real class about him,only boughtdog i dont despise as he could have dived a few times

Kingy had a great game last night, Graham too. The Bulldog pack is a monster, how are they going to keep them all under the cap when they get T-Rex next year ?

Do they even need T-Rex ?

TokyoEagle said:
Kingy had a great game last night, Graham too. The Bulldog pack is a monster, how are they going to keep them all under the cap when they get T-Rex next year ?

Do they even need T-Rex ?

I dont think they do,i think he is surplus to needs

Hate to admit it but the Bulldogs are getting fabulous value out of Graham, much better than Burgess or Ellis

Graham is just sensational. He gets smacked in the head almost every game, never complains and keeps going. Tough as and one of the best Poms I have seen play here.

I was calling for us to sign him when I heard he was heading here. Many Saints fans thought we were going to get him in a swap for Kite.

When King and Kite get stuck in they still do a pretty good job. Our pack was bashing them out of the game and it was unfortunate that Whare's mistake turned the game. I'm confident we can beat them next time we meet.

Opened this thread expecting to read about the latest exhibition sport at the London Olympics

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4