BARRICADE BROOKVALE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
After 2 touch ups , I think the Fortress may require a name change. We still have 3 games remaining at Brookvale Oval this season & we must win 2 of them if we want to be playing football in September. I feel that with so many teams bunched on the table at the moment , 28 points will guarantee a finals position.

Our run home :

BYE
Cowboys ( h )
Broncos ( h )
Knights ( a )
Sharks ( a )
Warriors ( h )

Apart from the Cowboys & Knights matches , I don't think we'll win any of the others. Personally I'd be hopeful of finishing 7th & the possibility of meeting Parramatta in a 2 vs 7 semi final. Much better scenario than travelling to Brisbane , Townsville or Melbourne.

Your thoughts !!

you forgot to add that we vs canberra in the last game of the season away.... this will to another game that might just be out of our range!

looks like they will be installing some new turnstyles next year

September football? The new NRL games being released soon isn't it? That's only football Manly could possibly be involved with in September.

Sorry , I forgot about the last round in Canberra . Can't see us winning that game. Manlys form in the sleet isn't too flash.

September football? The new NRL games being released soon isn't it? That's only football Manly could possibly be involved with in September.
your wrong there Voll, definately playing in september, a couple of games lined up against trhe Cuta Coconuts on the end of season trip to Fiji, the airfairs have been booked!

Broncos havnt won at brookie since 93, we can use that to motivate the side with any luck.

Warriors at home is a chance as well.

Broncos havnt won at brookie since 93, we can use that to motivate the side with any luck. Warriors at home is a chance as well.

Records are meant to be broken. I cant see how we can beat the Broncs.

If we keep this current vein of form running we will be lucky to win another game. Out of that lot the only hope is the Cowboys, given that they have gone horribly off the boil as well.

Broncos - I don't think so, they smashed us first round when we were actually playing some alright footy.

Knights - Struggled against them a few weeks back and there was no Joey. He will carve us up, especially if our ruck keeps leaking like a sieve.

Sharks - We always struggle at Shark Park.

Warriors - depends on whether they have something to play for. If they win a couple of games over the next few weeks and are a cahnce of the 8 than look out. I shudder to think what Price, Wiki and Palea'aesina will do to our forward pack.

Raiders - Imagine going down there to try and rescue our season and scrape into the 8.

If we keep this current vein of form running we will be lucky to win another game. Out of that lot the only hope is the Cowboys, given that they have gone horribly off the boil as well.

Broncos - I don't think so, they smashed us first round when we were actually playing some alright footy.

Knights - Struggled against them a few weeks back and there was no Joey. He will carve us up, especially if our ruck keeps leaking like a sieve.

Sharks - We always struggle at Shark Park.

Warriors - depends on whether they have something to play for. If they win a couple of games over the next few weeks and are a cahnce of the 8 than look out. I shudder to think what Price, Wiki and Palea'aesina will do to our forward pack.

Raiders - Imagine going down there to try and rescue our season and scrape into the 8.

current form would suggest a similiar result to having to beat penrith a few years back................ouch..................we are fingered :(( :(( :((

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2