'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Barrett could have them top four, he just has to do exactly the opposite of what he did at Manly.
Simples.

They say Bartlett was a good coach at Penrith. Canterbury is building towards this again for baz. Gus is now in charge, some Penrith gun players have been signed... the final piece in the puzzle will be to get Ivan in as head coach, then Trent can shine again as an assistant, or attack coach or whatever bull**** position he excelled in.

The Dog's recruitment decisions appear random. If a good (or more often flashy) player is available, they want him. When Des brings in a player it appears to be because he's identified an area in which he can strengthen the team and has carefully chosen a player to make that improvement. Take Lawton for example. I don't think many of us had him on our wish list before Des added him to the roster.

Des occasionally makes bad calls on recruitment but little by little the foundations get stronger and the team gets better.

I struggle to accept that the dogs can sign the number of big name players they have signed and remain under the cap. Show me the numbers!
Except Burton is probably their best recruit and they signed him when he was still a reserve grader, so I doubt his deal is gigantic. All the Saints blokes would be cut-price, also Naden. The expensive ones are Addo-Carr and Pangai Jnr. Will Hoppa would have been on decent coin and he's gone
They don't have millions tied up in the halves like most clubs but obviously will need to upgrade Burton pretty quickly.
However I agree they must be letting some go for 2023 in order to afford Kikau.

The family club, bred not bought. They have family everywhere, What a joke!
Barrett will be under so much pressure to get that team into the top 8.

Except Burton is probably their best recruit and they signed him when he was still a reserve grader, so I doubt his deal is gigantic. All the Saints blokes would be cut-price, also Naden. The expensive ones are Addo-Carr and Pangai Jnr. Will Hoppa would have been on decent coin and he's gone
They don't have millions tied up in the halves like most clubs but obviously will need to upgrade Burton pretty quickly.
However I agree they must be letting some go for 2023 in order to afford Kikau.
Correct

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8