'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
17358A45-6E1F-49AE-99C8-5B449AC3CCC2.jpeg
Hopefully the bookies have got it right

The Kennel is going into full melt down. The most popular thread is " Sack Barrett"... it sounds so familiar it's frightenning.

Some posts below:

"Barrett is just so sh^it. Ask Manly fans! I never seen a Bulldogs team play this sh^it.."

"All ofa sudden Dean Pay looks like fuc^king Jack Gibson"

"Honestly we all should've seen this coming based off the sh^it he dished up at Manly. We have fuc^king regressed, how the fu^ck do we regress?"

"Sack the entire coaching staff, sack the entire top 30 players, sack the board, sack the cheer girls, sack the ball boys sack the fuc^king lot!"

"He might be a great assistant but he's rubbish as a head coach. Any time he has been a head coach (Penrith 20's or reserve, Manly, Bulldogs) the teams have dished up massive piles of sh^it."

"Only reason he helped us recruit well is because of his FALSE reputation at penrith.

He took credit for Penriths work. Absolute fuc_king charlatan.

Once that false rep wears off no one will sign. Cotric etc have fuc-ked their careers."

But, but… what about the "chiselled physique and ageless skills" that make all his players (and News Ltd hacks like Michael Carayannis) swoon? He's just too ridiculously good-looking to fail.

And that is what we have been reduced to :(
That may be what 2021 is reduced to but who knows, get a few wins back and we may just turn things around a little. If fainu is cleared as well, there is a lot more light at the end of the tunnel (or even in the middle, like a skylight) here than at the dogs. It’s depressing even looking at the kennel, I feel pretty bad for them.

I think we have the core of a good side, and this off season is the first where des can really shakeup the makeup of the side and balance it (eg taupau going, money toward second-row and Brown, hopefully releasing almost all the off-contract players, new winger hopefully). I think we can make something of 2021, but if not, than im almost certain we will be a bigger force in 2022. Roosters, Storm, probably Raiders falling somewhat in 2022 as well.

As for the dogs, and a few other teams I think they have a longer haul back up. But who knows, how this season plays out for us will be telling.

The Kennel is going into full melt down. The most popular thread is " Sack Barrett"... it sounds so familiar it's frightenning.

Some posts below:

"Barrett is just so sh^it. Ask Manly fans! I never seen a Bulldogs team play this sh^it.."

"Honestly we all should've seen this coming based off the sh^it he dished up at Manly. We have fuc^king regressed, how the fu^ck do we regress?"

"Sack the entire coaching staff, sack the entire top 30 players, sack the board, sack the cheer girls, sack the ball boys sack the fuc^king lot!"

"He might be a great assistant but he's rubbish as a head coach. Any time he has been a head coach (Penrith 20's or reserve, Manly, Bulldogs) the teams have dished up massive piles of sh^it."

"Only reason he helped us recruit well is because of his FALSE reputation at penrith.

Once that false rep wears off no one will sign. Cotric etc have fuc-ked their careers."
That is what the Dumb Dogs Deserve for hiring an unproven Rookie Head coach

Much like what we got and deserved.
I watched some of his presser for amusement last night. Brought back bad memories of cliche after cliche after cliche.

But, he looked great thou.
More from the Kennel

Not about lifting to finals, it's about lifting us off the bottom and not regressing. We've scored 16 points in 3 games, two games where we didn't score point. Flogged by wooden spooners. It's unacceptable.

Honestly how can this clown hold his head up if I was coaching I would be shamed of myself .
The fact is that we have a better squad than last year and we have gone backwards, I have no faith in Barrett, worst of all he is having a big say in who we are signing as well.

We were better off with Georgallis

Absolutely rubbish nothin has changed what have they been doing in the off-season
Signing a supposed offensive guru, and we can’t even score.
we need a refund...

I guess given the coaches musical chairs, the feelings amongst the bulldog supporters is similar to ours.

What is painful to contemplate though is what we may have achieved & where we may be right now if it were not for the Dogz trying to steal our DNA instead of being true to their own.

Some posts below:

I would laugh but our forums isn't much better at the moment as far as going into meltdown ...........

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8