Barrett to dogs lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Des with 2 premierships is lured there and fails due to not having the Dogs' "right culture". Barrett's supposedly now being sought to mainly fix their attack, and presumably has the "right culture" :giggle:

Now I've heard everything!

I think he had his positives as an attacking coach however I think he proved beyond doubt that you need more strings on your bow to make a good coach.

If they did it would finally show what a soulless club they are.

All this crap about the "family" club. Have a club legend doing a not bad job considering their roster but will punt him the moment they have the chance.

I would laugh if they took our off cuts

Can't help feeling for Pay ... inherited a mess and has done as well as anybody could ...

If Baz get's the job wish him well .... he's a good bloke and a good coach .... will be better for the run ....
I think he will do better then dean pay. Barrett is new school Pay is old school.. he isnt a good coach imo and with that squad he will only do marginally better. If he had the roosters team he'd be a supercoach. At the dogs well.... he will make there attack better ill say that. We had great attack in 2018 i think it was

So Des with 2 premierships is lured there and fails due to not having the Dogs' "right culture". Barrett's supposedly now being sought to mainly fix their attack, and presumably has the "right culture" :giggle:

Now I've heard everything!
To be fair they should of kept des.. glad they didn't but. He got them to the finals every year bar his last season finishing 9th.. Add the two gf appearances and any club would see that tenure as successful. Yet these Muppets sack him and hire dean pay.. I'm positive des would of sorted the contract issues out he is a smart man and being extended at the time i doubt he would of dug a hole for himself he couldn't get out of

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4