Barrett: 'The boys have prepared really well'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Manly coach Trent Barrett has declared that his side are looking forward to getting back onto the field and putting things right for the clash against the Tigers on Monday night after the disappointing loss last week to the Bulldogs.

"The boys have prepared really well and we are looking forward to the game, we are looking to get on the winners board this week, we were disappointed with how things went last week but it's on again and we have worked hard on things we need to fix," Barrett said.

The Manly head coach also provided an update on the fitness of Brett Stewart leading into the match at Leichhardt Oval.

Vid here

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/03/11/barrett_the_boys_hav.html

He said snake is out but didn't say who is in I guess it would be Wiliame one last chance if he is. ????

G'day all,I guess it's because i'm from a different era,but this modern age of the soundbyte,hyperbole and mouthing cliché after cliché is just a crock.Seriously what else was he going to say,our preparation has been crap,the players couldn't give a rats about last week and care even less about this week.As they say talk is cheap, just let our footy do the talking.After all the off season talk of how we we weren't going to be "soft" anymore,the lack of fire and aggro last week was a major disappointment.Time to stand up fellas.
cheers mike

oh crap, this is the coaches kiss of death.

The equivelant of "the coach has the full support of the board"

Trent has all the right words to say to the media. Rather boring really isn't it? I hope he can coach. I miss the out landish comments, "there has to be an investigation into this" watch the little fella go off in the box. It felt right. It felt Manly. Toovs was a good fit. The win may not be life or death but how the team plays this week will matter. If they are total rubbish again this week. Training hard won't mean much.

Fair crack. He has only been a coach for one week. the media haven't had time to piss him off yet. wait til week two

Some tough judges here...seems like just the other day people were complaint about not hearing enough from the club...
Feathered friend .We have heard the same talk before round one and our teams performance in round one in front of our home ground was UnManly and disheartening. We are passionate paying members and like to voice our thoughts.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Feathered friend .We have heard the same talk before round one and our teams performance in round one in front of our home ground was UnManly and disheartening. We are passionate paying members and like to voice our thoughts.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Bozo lets be real here....go back through the off season and the number of complaints re lack of communication from the club. The more the better I say

Wiliame prepares well but he plays sht

I feel really sorry for the kid but he's just one of those players that are overawed in the jump from Reggies to FG.

12 losses in a row, and never in a winning side, now that's one hell of a record.

I feel really sorry for the kid but he's just one of those players that are overawed in the jump from Reggies to FG.

12 losses in a row, and never in a winning side, now that's one hell of a record.
Does any other player in the history of our great club have a worse match losing record then Wiliame ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2