Barrett should not coach next week after that article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
unnamed (4).gif

Maybe he's hoping it will get him marched so he can claim being sacked and get some $$$$$, or that if Scott Penn can come out and say trent hasn't been acting in the spirit of the club then why bother being silent anymore.

What a weird situation. Shame for us fans.

Maybe he's hoping it will get him marched so he can claim being sacked and get some $$$$$, or that if Scott Penn can come out and say trent hasn't been acting in the spirit of the club then why bother being silent anymore.

What a weird situation. Shame for us fans.
It would only be shame for the fans if we had to put up with a couple of more seasons with this incompetent underachieving imposter of a coach .
Thank God that he is leaving .
I think this is great news for the fans . This is a breath of fresh air !!!

It would only be shame for the fans if we had to put up with a couple of more seasons with this incompetent underachieving imposter of a coach .
Thank God that he is leaving .
I think this is great news for the fans . This is a breath of fresh air !!!

I meant the whole shemozzle of a year has been a shame for the fans, so I think we are on the same page. :)

And they fired a club legend who is the absolute heart and soul of the place for this f**king clown?

It would seem that everything at Manly is to blame for the teams very poor performance and Barrett's dismal coaching record......except of course Trent Barrett. Poor Trent is apparently the victim of all this.....

Pigs arse.

I wonder if the club can fire him for breach of contract out of this? If he is in breach then he wouldn't get any payout.....which I don't believe he deserves anyway.

Last edited:
He had to bring in his own desk and outdoor furniture?

So what happened to the furniture that Tooves used before he was sacked? Is David Copperfield lurking around Narabeen making things disappear like magic?

Of course, most of the dummies on Facebook on all the Manly pages and the general NRL ones have bought this piece hook, line and sinker.

F**k off Barrett and don't let the door hit your whiney, excuse making arse on your way out.

He had to bring in his own desk and outdoor furniture?

So what happened to the furniture that Tooves used before he was sacked? Is David Copperfield lurking around Narabeen making things disappear like magic?

Of course, most of the dummies on Facebook on all the Manly pages and the general NRL ones have bought this piece hook, line and sinker.

F**k off Barrett and don't let the door hit your whiney, excuse making arse on your way out.

To be fair, the desk Tooves had might’ve been too small. He never really outgrew his school desk*

*in physical stature only. In every other respect - and every respect that matters - he’s at least 4x the man Barrett will ever be

There are people, families, living in their cars and he's crying foul over his players, none of whom earn less than at least $100,000 a year, having to get changed in their cars for training?

What, none of them ever thought to change at home?

With one game to go why would the club give him the payout he is so clearly angling for?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8