Barrett OUT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Trent Barret has injured his quadrioe is out of next Wednesday SOO.

Who will replace him Johns/Orford/Kimmorley/Monas?

damn it he only came into my FF team last week as well!

HAHA. What the bet he plays for sts the following weekend.

Give the Messiah a go! I want to see this wizardry everyone speaks of.

Johns has been named in the team apparently. Damn. I wanted his Knights to get rid of Parra and kill 2 birds with 1 stone for us. We don't want to play the Knights off 1000 losses, desperate to win, with Joey back. Parra are also breathing down our necks.

Your a trouble maker Pepsi :lol:

Johns, what a joke......I here toovey Is still fit!

Goes to show how highly Messiah is regarded!

So Newcastle have as many players picked as we do & Saints dominate the team. Have the selectors been watching the comp this year ?

I would imagine its a tendon or something to do with the quadracept, but not completely sure.

Andrew Johns has been called in to replace Trent Barrett in the NSW State of Origin rugby league team after the halfback injured his thigh at training in Dubbo.

The 31-year-old Johns will play his 22nd Origin when the Blues try to level the series against Queensland in game two on Wednesday night at Telstra Stadium, despite having played just one NRL match since a seven-week absence with a broken jaw.

The former NSW and Australian captain has played only six NRL matches since suffering a season-ending knee injury which kept him out of last year's Origin series.

NSW selectors opted to back Johns rather than recall game one halfback Brett Kimmorley or go for Penrith captain Craig Gower or Melbourne playmaker Matt Orford.

Selectors are so short sighted. The Knights lost their first 4 games with Johns and their last 1 with him. FFS, Kimmorley has had a bad fortnight but has the runs on the board at rep level (and in the NRL this year.)

I may get better odds on the Blues! Still around 1 -2 (for us oldies who remember odds) or $1.50. Despite other halves being touted the fact is that Johns is one of the absolute greats and he will do me.

Newcastle have even MORE players than we do - 3: Buderus, Simpson, Joey com, compared to our two. Figure that out. Buderus is OVERRATED! Yes he does a lot of tackling, but his go-forward from dummy-half is nowhere near what it used to be. He doesn't offer enough in attack.

Bedzy is the best going 'round at the moment. He doesn't have a team around him up there, thats all. When people crap on about how great Lockyer is I just thank the makers that I'm a NSWelshman & have Buderus instead.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2