Barrett on NRL360 tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Rothfield says the NRL found that DCE got $400,000 above the contract registered and an unknown amount also went to Dylan Walker. Saying Joe Kelly refused to submit DCEs contract because it was dodgy so Penn did. Unknown if Penn knew that the contract was dodgy.

According to the daily spewigraph Barret has received an official warning for his part in this sorry saga.
TB. Said he will take the warning on board. Kent said is it up to you to know all goings on TB replied is neither here or there in other words he don’t give a stuff what toddy says

Rothtool quotes DCE & Walker are 2 of the players then says when he asked the. NRL to name the 13 players they refused so is it just made up filth journalism from rothtool again ??

Thanks @HappilyManly for the interview links. There's another one on the fox site with Ennis talking to some journo bloke who explained 'Manly hadn't exceeded the salary cap but had broken rules within the salary cap'.
That's very interesting.
Makes me question how the club can be called cap cheats when they didn't spend over the cap?

Rothtool quotes DCE & Walker are 2 of the players then says when he asked the. NRL to name the 13 players they refused so is it just made up filth journalism from rothtool again ??

Buzz the drunk slothfield is paid for click bait headlines. His source may or may not be true.
We should take a realistic view that it could have happened, but it is not proven.

The piece of **** click bait drunk should be ignored until he names sources and produces facts.

Licking arse is his forte, so maybe greensprog feels refreshed.

Thanks @HappilyManly for the interview links. There's another one on the fox site with Ennis talking to some journo bloke who explained 'Manly hadn't exceeded the salary cap but had broken rules within the salary cap'.
That's very interesting.
Makes me question how the club can be called cap cheats when they didn't spend over the cap?
I deliberately didn't post the Ennis dribble.:tmi:

No one knows the allegations, proof or how Greenturd arrived at the penalty @:cool:

I'm just happy that it's finally over :clap:

Baz is on now. Basically said that the losses to our salary cap will make a different and we will have to unearth some local talent as it could linger for 5 years. He said the club is looking at appealing but he doesn't have all the details. Also said he is focused on being a strong leader for the team and winning this weekend. Some discussion about asking DCE to take less money - Baz said they'd be silly not to consider it.

Well with Blacktown on top of ressies, we definetly have some talent.

It's only a 330k reduction next year, if we can't field a competitive team with 9.2M cap (cap is 9.5M next year) then we are not trying hard enough.

Last edited:
Hoops is certainly talking his column tomorrow up like people actually read it.
Certainly a ruff tuff cream puff tonight.
Ironically isn't the Fox deal part of Chez's contract?
As for toddys breath, unpalatable subject as it is, it would smell like Greek sausage.....
Politis brand !!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10